The guys take a look back at our first episode and see how our predictions have turned out, discuss the new event-exclusive Vader sculpt, and theorize what it might take to make the T-47 a viable unit.
Listen after the jump: http://legionoutriders.libsyn.com/website/episode-51-make-t-47s-great-again
Normally I’m a huge advocate for supporting your local gaming store… Except for when there’s a great deal to be had. Currently Target has a buy two get one free sale on Snowtroopers, Speeder Bikes and Air Speeders through this upcoming Saturday.
Credit to Ryan Leedy on Facebook for the great find.
Airspeeders are Rebel heavy air support. Using their incredible speed and heavy weapons they can reach key targets easily and hit the enemy where they aren’t expecting it. The T-47 is the Rebels first Heavy unit option and is a center piece and key element for armies that include one.
Base Unit Summary: (80 pt x2 unit comparison)
- Damage Output – Ranged: Below Average: 3.75
- Damage Consistancy – Ranged: AbyAverage: Impact 3
- Damage Output – Melee: N/A
- Damage Consistancy – Melee: N/A
- Damage Resistance: Above Average: 33.4% + Armor + Cover 1 (83% against non-impact weapons)
- Wounds : Below Average: 7 wounds
- Threshold: Average: 71%
- Range: Average: 1-3
- Speed: Above Average: 3 + Compulsory Move
- Role: Flanker, Tank
Continue Reading: T-47 Airspeeder
Sorastro has a new painting tutorial posted up on YouTube. This time it’s the T-47 Airspeeder.
Continue reading →