Recently I had the pleasure of doing some art for Nicholas Freeman and the Impact X blog.
Nick says: “New alt cards incoming.
Last month was mission errata cards.
going forward alt cards will be double sided with one serious side and one fun side. Im working really hard to source some great artists for you. all art is paid for and licensed.
January is a Boba Fett
February is Chewbacca
all the funds from patreon go towards overhead and content creation – https://www.patreon.com/impactx“
Hello! This is a guide to painting Boba Fett from Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars Legion.
Check out the complete guide after the jump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roe8RUDtg1Y
Unlike the rank-and-file troops that make up the bulk of the Empire’s ground forces, a bounty hunter like Boba Fett is free from the rigid constrictions and uniformity common in military units. He chooses instead to use his own methods and equipment to perform the bidding of those who purchase his services. For 140 points, Boba Fett provides your Imperial army with a wholly unique unit that operates much differently than your general issue troops. Continue reading →
Boba Fett is a ruthless bounty hunter armed to the teeth with cool toys hidden in his armor and stopping at nothing to get the job done. In Star Wars: Legion Boba Fett is the first Imperial Operative and he brings a whole new set of tricks to the way the Empire plays.
Base Unit Summary: (commander)
- Damage Output – Ranged: Below Average: 2.5
- Damage Consistency Ranged: Above Average: surge to crit, Pierce 1, Impact 1, Sharpshooter 2
- Damage Output – Melee: Below Average: 1.75
- Damage Consistency – Melee: Above Average: surge to crit
- Damage Resistance: Above Average: 66.8% + Impervious
- Wounds: Below Average: 5
- Attrition: Above Average: 5/figure
- Range: Average: 1-3
- Speed: Above Average: 3
- Courage: Above Average: 3
- Role: Operative, Control, Flanker, Special
Continue Reading: Boba Fett